UI - MobiApp Development Competition
All the participants get an assured voucher worth rupees 1000 and a participation certificate
Saturday 23rd Feb 2019
Time: Till 11:59 PM
Venue: ISKCON Bangalore
Team size: Max 4 members.
- Applications can be developed for, but are not limited to, Android, iOS, Windows Phone and HTML5.
- The Application is expected to have all the contents from lafetegita.com site including its pages and sub-pages.
- All Applications must be demonstrated on real devices and on off-the-shelf operating systems, i.e., the phone should not be jailbroken or rooted.
- Bonus points will be assigned to Apps that can be directly downloaded from an App store.
- Network services that are part of the Application should also embody real services, with no mockup components.
- All entries will be screened for eligibility, and those which are innovative entries will be invited to enter the Mega Event.
- In particular, we are not responsible for lost, corrupted, illegible or delayed entries or for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
- The submission period ends on February 23rd, 2019 11:59pm.
- Participants are required to submit their full proposals during the submission period. The proposal should be in PDF format, no longer than 1 page, and should include the following:
- Name of the application
- Author(s) names and contact email
- Application description (the idea)
- Innovation and/or uniqueness in marketing (list of similar or related apps in market)
- In addition, the following materials are required:
- A link to a short video (< 3 mins) which includes a marketing pitch and demo of the Application on a real device. The video should be made available only to the jury during the judgment period (should not be made public).
- Binary build of the Application and installation guide. For instance, apk file for Android, and .app file for IOs.
- If your Application has a server component, submission of that server package is not required. But it is your responsibility to make sure the server is running and available during the judgment period so that Application is functional during evaluation.
- Judges’ decision is final and binding.
Click here to Learn More
- The participant is eligible to participate in any number of activities organized in La fête Gita.
- The participant is free to choose any activities among the options avaiable.
Click here to Learn More
- The participants individually or in teams are eligible to participate in any number of activities organized in La fête Gita.
- The participants are free to choose any activities among the options available.
- The registration will be done in the name of team lead.
|Team Size||Registration amount(INR)|
|Upto 2 Members||₹350|
|Upto 6 Members||₹750|
|Upto 9 Members||₹830|
|Upto 12 Members||₹1270|
|Upto 15 Members||₹1660|
|Upto 21 Members||₹2050|